40 more raids on the Zarqawi network, looks like that treasure trove of info is really being used!
Ok, so unless you’ve been living under a rock you know that our boys introduced al-Zarqawi the other day to the business end of 2 500lb bombs. Oh snap, I forgot, al-Zawahri has been living under a rock and sent out this statement praising Zarqi. Well what also is going on is the counter-terrorism version of shock and awe. Here’s some other raids etc going on that you might not know about if you drink from the fountain of MSM.
- Israel got one of the leaders of the PRC, ya know the group that shoots rockets into Israel on a regular basis.
- 17 other raids occurred in Iraq collecting a “treasure trove of information”.
- Jordan intel helped us arrange the meeting of a bomb and al-Zarqawi
- Iraqi forces trained by US soldiers started cracking down/killing/capturing terrorist cells in Iraq on their own.
- More raids are coming based on the the intel captured.
These are just the things out there in the news now. You can darn well bet that there are other things cooking that won’t be talked about until they are done. All in all some very real and positive movement in Iraq that goes in hand with their completing the appointments of the final minister positions. Of course some of the more unhinged dimmicrats and others out there in the press are already trying to lessen the impacts of these developments.
- Pete Stark a dimmicrat from Cali called this a “stunt to cover Bush’s rear”. Seriously why would Bush be trying to “cover” his rear? He isn’t running for re-election and he’s not actively campaigning for any repubs at the moment.
- Michael Berg, whose son was BEHEADED by Zarqawi calls this a tragedy. I just got to comment on this part here. Now a beheading like what was done to Nick Berg isn’t like something you see in a movie, done with a clean stroke. The reality of it is that it would of been more accurate to say that he had his head SAWED off. Yet this guys dad thinks it’s a tragedy that we killed this guy. I’m a dad, if I was in Michael Berg’s position my only complaint would of been that I didn’t get to drop the bomb myself.
There are also talking heads all over the place saying that this isn’t going to change much. Seriously Zarqawi was turned in by his own people, Iraqi’s were dancing in the streets, and we conducted a buttload of other raids in conjunction with this cracking down on cells. Also Iraqi forces are conducting more and more raids on their own. This is all good, no change that, great news! There is a conspiracy going on out there, but it’s not a right wing one like you might hear about but rather one by the left and the main stream press to portray things in the most negative light possible. Don Henley was right about Dirty laundry sells.